May 14, 2013

Closet Essential | Heeled Sandals

Hey stylistas! 

I'm so happy to announce that this is the 1st entry to a new section of my blog. If you wana to know what you got to have in your closet, the lastest trends, or the hottest items to add to your wardrobe, check out Closet Essentials =]  
oh what?! booyah! haha

So 1st up is one of my lastest shoe obsessions. You need to snag yourself a pair of ankle strap heel sandal!!! I have been seeing these heels all over the fashion blog-o-sphere, magazines & lookbooks. I am obseesed with these and even copped me a pair of the Combo Zara heels for an upcoming post! look out for it =]

They're clean, fresh and a great pair of heels to have for Spring/Summer. It's not clunky, nor heavy and its just a great way to spruce up a Spring/Summer outfit!  I think what is great about it, is also the versatility of the heels. You can wear it with boyfriend jeans rolled up, shorts  or even a well tailored pair of pants. Pair it with a cute skirt or a dress  and you'll be ready slay that sidewalk. Work it out!

Below I put together some heels for you to check out and where you can buy them.




5. Zara Leather Sandal  $79.90 **
6. Mango Fetish sandal  $64.99

** other colors available

***I do not own the pictures of the shoes, they are from the respective source name above ***
1. Source via BCBG   
2. Source via Guess  
3. Source via  Steve Madden 
4. Source via  Zara  
5. Source via  Zara
6. Source via  Mango 
7. Source via  Nordtrom 




If black is is to severe for you or if you just like color, they have great options! 
You can never go wrong with a nude or pick one with color. By wearing one of these, your outfit will look that much more luxe!


1. Sam Edelman Allie Sandal  $129.95**

** other colors available

***I do not own the pictures of the shoes, they are from the respective source name above ***
1. source via Nordstrom.com  
2. source via  RebeccaMinkoff.com  
3. source via  stevemadden.com  
4.  source via Zara.com  
5.  source via us.Topshop.com




I hope you enjoyed my 1st Closet Essential post. =] What do you guys think of these heels? Gotta have or Are you are to cray? sound off and let me know what you think of these heels!

have a great day my stylistas and always
be Dressed to Express =]

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment