September 11, 2013

Body color

Hey Stylistas!!!!

I think Bod Con dresses are great, but I feel like there aren't much versatility in them, other then wearing them out to party or party, or party, lol But when I saw this water color ink splatter bod con dress, I swear i could hear angels sing. The neckline makes me swoon,  and the print made me fall in love. It made me rethink how you could work a party dress in your wardrobe. Just wear like Mariah is wear, or throw on a blazer and cute heels for a date night with the boyfriend, or swap out for a leather jacket to rock out and slay the sidewalk with the girls.


For this outfit, I just kept the jewelry simple. I wanted the star to be the dress and the accessories to enhance the outfit. The cuff rings, and heeled sandals added a level of luxury and you come out looking like a sexy, sophisticated rich bitch without looking like you tried to hard by slapping a crapload of bling on. haha. Say no to craploads of bling on your body! You are not a disco ball! especially bling with neon, uggghhhhh i shudder. lol A little sparkle never killed nobody, but don't get crazy =]

anyways, I digress. lol back to outfit. And GO!












Water color Body Con Dress  |  Tobi
Heeled Sandals  |  Zara
Gold Cuff Rings  |  H & M
King of the Jungle Earrings  |  Coco Boutique




GAHHHH!!!! those Zara shoes, I seriously die! If you don't have heeld sandals in your closet, you need to added them now!!!! It's the shoe of the summer!!!! They help elongate your legs (just watch the width of the band on the ankle) and can work with skirts, shorts, jeans, dresses. love love love!!!! Check out my 1st closet essential post to catch where you can cop a pair =] click here!

Special thanks again to miss mariah aka I am Shotta, who modeled this dress for me. She was a trooper baring the heat for our shoot! If you haven't done so,
Follow her on IG!

Do you ahve a fave bod con dress? What is your go to summer dress of the season?

Have a great day my gorgeous stylistas and
remember to always be
Dressed to Express!

-B



No comments:

Post a Comment