December 23, 2011

knot scared of color








front pocket satchel | N/O
hammered metal bangles | N/O
shoes |  Sam Edelman



Hey whats up lovely people, just wanted to get this entry in before i knock out.  I love the shoes! lazer cut oxfords?! to die! I love oxford heels already but to have a lazer cut out....ugh savage! I think oxfords heels are def a must have in an your shoe collection. So go get em and make me gag from loving your shoes to much!

P.S.- dont forget to email me (style@brandonleelau.com) those pictures so that you could win a fab-owl-lous prize =]  check out the post ( curb apparel ) for the details. deadline Extened =]

well  its time for me to dream about graham from Once Upon a Time and think of ways for them to bring him back. he could hunt me anytime. haha

Stay stylish kid and always be
dressed to Express =] 

-B




No comments:

Post a Comment