January 7, 2012

jump into the night

new month, new outfit!
I wasn't planning on doing a jumper, and originally picked this out as a back up, or just as an extra outfit to do, but I am just LIVING for this. The other one left me uninspired and I felt nothing when I was editing the film, so you may or may not see that one  haha.

also I've included something new in this post so def continue reading to find out what it is!!!!







Crystal link ring | Forever 21
 blue suede open toe shoes | N/O
Purse | Guess by Marciano

I figured with all the garments being neutral colors, I wanted to give a little pop of color so i just decided to put on a blue suede wedge.....and with the gold jewelry....ugh savage!
I am totally living for that Guess purse! haha what do you guys think of this fresh fit? yay or nay?

So my little surprise for you lovely gorgeous people, is that decided to do a video of the outfit too! I decided to do it last minute so i jsut whipped it up together,What do you guys think?
Want this to become a staple in my blog post?

song | good love by bat for lashes


Hope you guys liked the video! def sound off and let me know what you guys think!!!!

have a kick ass day and always
stay stylish and be dressed to Express =]

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment