June 28, 2012

Petals to the metal





Floral print dress | Express
black boyfriend blazer | H&M
Shoes | Kimchi Blue
Sunglasses | RayBan
gold watch | Michael Kors
tear drop  crystal necklace | Forever 21
Deco bracelet | Badgley Mischka 
Gold bangle | botique
Silver bangle | Forever 21
Earrings | 



hey whats up my stylistas & stylistos!

sorry that I've been crazy M.I.A.!!!!! so much daym drama  at my store, I just had to leave Express. Ugh. A brand new store manager who literally knows nothing and I(an associate) and my co-workers would have to train her, a District manager who is pretty much crazy and trying to restaff the whole store, A big crop of fresh meat(new associates)  making me have to do double the work and made me feel like i was training them to replace me. Breezy, I don't play like that!!! SOOOOO, I decided to leave on my terms and not have to train my replacements. Now, they're left with sub-par new associates haha bam bitches!

anyways,  I know its been awhile since the last post, but I'm glad I can start posting again! 
What i love about this fit, is that it incorporates two great trends without makin you look like a crazy lady whos tryin to hard. Bold vibrant jewel tone colors combined with the floral pattern makes this a great fit for wedding, birthdays, clubbing. It's all about mixing and changing up the jewelry & shoes for the occassion. 
If you can't find a dress like this, all you have to do is just incorporate COLOR COLOR COLOR =] or bring some life into the summer heat by wearing a floral print.  This summer is all about fun. Well summer should always be about fun, and of course about seeing half naked muscular men ;)


i hope you guys like this fresh fit! 
and dont forget to
stay stylish and always be
dressed to EXPRESS =]

have a kick ass day!!!
-B

No comments:

Post a Comment