July 12, 2012

tribal after my own heart

hello you sexy stylistas and stylistos,

My undying love affair with churros is unwavering and I could not imagine my life without having that sweet cinnamon-y stick of goodness, but....BUT my other mistress of dressing/outfitting people could make me consider otherwise. haha riiiiight lol I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU CHURROS! p.s. i love you!

On that note, lol since I've left Express, I have way to much time on my hand. WAY TO MUCH. Goin' bonkers! So a few days ago, my adorable friend, camille, let me raid her closet and dress her up! work camille!





 What I love about this outfit is how easy it is. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the fringe ladder panel! Although this outfit has a more causal rocker vibe and a day outfit, just throw on a blazer and you're ready for some drinks, or dinner with that special man or lady friend *wink wink* =p




tribal heart tank with fringe ladder panel | Foreign Exchange
burgundy jeggings | Forever 21
leopard wedges | Aldo 
earrings | Aldo
bracelet | Aldo
rings | Aldo
blazer | Haute Chix

i honestly have no idea what else to talk about, so im just guna stop typing so you can stop reading. bahhhye! 

lol jkjk Got another outfit featuring miss camille comin up, so def come back and check it out! She had some killer shoes. can't wait to show you guys!
Post up pics of your fave fit with a blazer on. send away! i'd love to see how you guys work that blazer =]

stay stylish and 
always be Dressed to Express =]

-B



No comments:

Post a Comment