January 7, 2013

Road to Gold

What what! its a new year! new clothes, fresh style, and more opportunities for dressing to express =] I know I've been a very very bad blogger lately for being M.I.A. and I'm so sorry boo! I would like to give you some fabulous excuse, like I was vacationing for 3 months in Bora Bora with Channing Tatum feeding me chocolate covered strawberries every night, but the super boring reality is, conflicting schedules and just getting caught up in life. I'm just guna go with Bora Bora & Channing Tatum. yes. Channing Tatum.











Faux leather jacket | Burlington Coat Factory
Stone surplice hi-low wrap dress | Express 
Rose gold metal skinny belt | tobi
Faux leather clutch | Street Level
Crystal necklace | Urban Outfitter
Heels | Bakers


I'm totally into metal belts right now. I just love how shiny and luxe they make your outfit look. It just take it to a whole notha level! ja'dore! Add a metal belt into your must haves and I know you'll have great use for it in your wardrobe =] 
 
I hope yall like my 1st outfit of the year! I'd love to see what you guys wore for new years to all the fabulous parties you went to! hashtag #dressed2express  on instagram! or if you ever what to show our how cute you look, hashtag it =] 

Hope you have a great day!
stay stylish and always be 
dressed to express =]
-B



No comments:

Post a Comment