January 16, 2013

The Fresh Prince(ss) of LA

"Now this is the story all about how my life got flipped turned upside down." GIRL POWER! Uh-OH, did I do that? WHOA!". If you know what those references are, then you my friend are a 90's baby and we can totally be friends. lol I have to admit, I love being a 90's baby and see that fashion is totally starting to re-image the trends of my childhood into today's style. LOVE IT! So for this post I wanted to showcase something with a 90's feel and fused it with a streetwear sensibility. I def have to thank my friend Camille(love you boo!) for bearing the cold for me. haha She worked it out and was a champion. 











      
coat | Express
white rounded hem tank | Forever 21
high waist denim shorts | re-purposed vintage denim
yellow mesh stitch hi-low sweater | tobi
combat boots | Aldo
sunglasses | Quay
leopard crown pendant necklace | Aldo
beaded cross necklace | Forever 21


I love the high waisted shorts and the high-low sweater tied at the waist adds color and constrast to the shorts. This may not be a date outfit but def a great idea to wear when you go out with your friends for a casual night.  
What are some of your fav trends from the 90's thats coming back?  Do you think this trend will have staying power? sound off on the 90's trend =]

Hope you guys have a great day stylistas!
Stay stylish and always be
dressed to express =]
-B

No comments:

Post a Comment