October 28, 2011

Evening to be glamorous







 rouched back evening gown | 1265562   |   sculpted metal cuff | 0501517   |   interlock stretch belt | 0721101   |   short teardrop necklace | 0261844   |    

Don't even think that I don't know that the belt and dress are the same from the catalog and website, cause... I knooow *does sassy head twitch* haha
I think they pair well with each other and I just added the gold cuff to pick up the gold in the belt and a simple necklace so that it doesn't take away from the belt(cause that's the statement piece or the thing that draws your eyes). The clutch was picked by my friend Lang( Express stylist as well but now promoted sales lead =] ) and I thought it was a great choice cause it helps enhance the romantically vintage quality of the dress. 

I'm so grateful for the support I've received so far for the blog and I just wanted to thank you guys by having a raffle of a wonderful surprise prize!!!!!!! All you have to do is just like my facebook page and you'll be entered =] 

When i reach:
50 likes = reveal the prize
+100 likes = raffling of the prize

ps-If you get your friends to like it and they tag both you and the page, your name will be entered for  each and every friend!



time to go make some rice krispies =] 
stay stylish and always be dressed to Express, kid =]

-B

No comments:

Post a Comment