November 10, 2011

comfy chic




 





shoes | MIU MIU

 I can't help but love this outfit. I have to say that this is one of my fave outfits to date! well one of them that is lol   I just love how it plays with length and that the oversized shirt creates a unique silhouett. It's simple, chic and above all comfy. Well the platform wooden heels may not be after a long after noon, but you'll lookin daym cute.oh, the shirt is the same shirt from the previous entry i used at a cover up =] play with you;re clothes and it never hurts to try! you never know how something will fit and look until your try it =]

great outfit to go out with the girls or on a dinner date with a cute boy. love love love!

well im off to my nightly vacation, have a wonderful day!
stay stylish and be dressed to Express =]
-B

No comments:

Post a Comment